Saturday 10 January 2015

, , , ,

Quattro Stagioni

Winter

Spring

Summer

Fall

Quattro Stagioni? 4 seasons. Also the type of pizza you order when you're willing to mix seafood with meat on a plate. I had one last week. It was great.
Sadly I am not referring to a pizza in this post. Quattro Stagioni literally means four seasons in Italian. And look what I've done - I've wasted my time away on polyvore to create sets of clothing in accordance to each season. Neat, huh? Now, I know what you're thinking - cigarettes? Pens? A book? Why? My answer - because they are statements. Statements are very important, be it nail polish, a book, a scent, or even a pack of cigarettes. I don't mean to get stereotypical here, but  leather jackets just simply call out for cigarettes.
I am not going to describe each set in detail, I guess barely anyone will even read this boring old text underneath the real stuff. Enjoy and get inspired!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin