Saturday 17 January 2015

, ,

1940's Streestyle

I've just come across these wonderful photographs on tumblr. Vintage fashion in all its glory. I truly envy these women. They got to live in one of the most fabulous decades (assuming this is not Europe at the outbreak of the war in the early 40s, nor it is after, during the devastation that followed after). Imagine walking around cities like New York wearing what these lucky women are wearing, having your hair did like they have theirs... I swear I would sell my soul for such an opportunity. For now, until time machines get invented, I try to drown my sorrows by spending hours in vintage markets. Or you know, googling 'Vintage anything' and such. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Popular Posts

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin